![]() |
| Leonardo Marin-Saavedra |
Varias Lineas de Sucesión Apostólica
Arzobispo Leonardo Marin-Saavedra - Primado Iglesia Anglicana Latino-Americana 1975 -
Miembro Movimiento Antiguo Anglo Católico - Fecha de Consagración Episcopal:Junio 15, 2003. Ciudad: Huntington Beach - Estado: California - Pais: Estados Unidos.
Clérigos participantes Ceremonia Consagración Episcopal de Leonardo Marin-Saavedra: Arzobispo Arthur David Seeland - Santa Iglesia Católica Rito Anglicano - Arzobispo Juan de Dios Correa-Salazar - Santa Iglesia Hispánica Rito Bizantino - Arzobispo Jorge Enrique Rodríguez-Villa - Iglesia Antigua Católica Rito Ortodoxo. Su Excelencia Leonardo Marín-Saavedra, Fue nombrado Obispo de las Américas
[I] Sucesión del Papa León X de la Iglesia Católica Romana (Año 1515):
León X, cuyo nombre de nacimiento era Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici (Florencia, 11 de diciembre de 1475 – Roma, 1 de diciembre de 1521), fue el 217.º Papa de la Iglesia Católica, y reinó desde 1513 hasta 1521. Consagró a los tres primeros obispos Anglo-católicos, en 1515. Fue asesinado (envenenado) en el claustro del Vaticano (el asesinato fue orquestado por los arzobispos del Palacio Cardenalicio en Roma).
[II] Iglesia Católica Romana - Antigua Sucesión (sic):
(1). St. Peter the Apostle (2). Linus, 67; (3). Anacletus {Cletus}, 76.; (4) Clement, 88.; (5). Evaristus, 97.; (6). Alexander I, 105.; (7). Sixtus I, 115.; (8). Telesphorus, 125.; (9). Hygimus, 136.; (10). Pius I, 140.; (11). Anicetus, 155.; (12) Soter, 166.; (13). Eleutherius, 175.; (14). Victor I, 189.; (15). Zephyrinus, 199.; (16). Callistus 1, 217.; (17). Urban I, 222.; (18). Pontian, 230.; (19). Anterus, 235.; (20). Fabian, 236.; (21) Cornelius, 251.; (22) Lucius I., 253.; (23) Stephen I, 254.; (24) Sixtus II, 257.; (25) Dionysins, 259.; (26) Felix I, 269.; (27) Eutychian, 275.; (28) Caius,
283.; (29) Marcellinus, 296.; (30) Marcellius I, 308.; (31) Eucebius, 309.; (32) Melchiades (Miltiades), 311.; (33) Sylvester I, 314.; (34) Marcus, 336.; (35) Julius I, 337.; (36) Liberius, 352 [Liberius was expelled from Rome by the Arian Emperor Constantius.; During bis absence the See of Rome was held by Felix II who resigned upon the returns of Liberius from his two year exile.); (37) Damasus I, 366.; (38) Siricius, 384.; (39) Anastasius I, 399.; (40) Innocent I, 401.; (41) Zosimus, 411.; (42) Boniface I, 418.; (43) Celestine I, 422.; (44) Sixtus III, 432.; (45) Leo I, 440.; (46) Hilary,
461.; (47) Simplicius, 468.; (48) Felix lII, 483.; (49) Gelasius I, 492.; (50) Anastasius II, 496.; (51) Symmachus, 498.; (52) Hormisdus, 514.; (53) John I, 523.; (54) Felix lV, 526.; (55) Boniface II, 530.; (56) John II, 535.; (57) Agapitus, 535.; (58) Sylverius, 536.; (59) Vigilus, 537.; (60) Pelagius I, 556.; (61) John IIII, 561.; (62) Benedict 1, 575.; (63) Pelagius II, 579.; (64) Gregory 1, 590.; (65) Sabinianus, 604.; (66) Boniface III, 607.; (67) Boniface IV, 608.; (68) Deusdedit {Adeodatus I}, 615.; (69) Boniface V, 619.; (70) Honorius, 625.; (71) Severinus, 640.;
(72) John IV, 640.; (73) Theodore I, 642.; (74) Martin I, 649.; (75) Engene I, 654.; (76) Vitalian, 657.; (77) Adeodatus II, 672.; (78) Donus, 676.; (79) Agatho, 678.; (80) Leo II, 682.; (81) Benedict II, 684.; (82) John V, 685.; (83) Conon, 686.; (84) Sergius I, 687.; (85) John VI, 701.; (86) John VII, 705.; (87) Sisinnius, 708.; (88) Constantine, 708.; (89) Gregory II, 715.; (90) Gregory III, 731.; (91) Zachary, 741.; (92) Stephen lI, 752.; (93) Paul I, 757.; (94) Stephen III, 768.; (95) Adrian I, 772.; (96) Leo III, 795.; (97) Stephan IV, 816.; (98) Paschal I,
817.; (99) Engene II, 824.; (100) Valentine, 827.; (101) Gregory IV, 827.; (102) Sergius II, 844.; (103) Leo IV, 847.; (104) Benedict III, 855.; (105) Nicholas I, 858;. (106) Adrian II, 867.; (107) John VIII, 872.; (108) Marinus I, 882.; (109) Adrian III, 884.; (110) Stephen V, 885.; (111) Formosus, 891.; (112) Boniface VI.; (113) Steven VI, 897.; (114) Romanus, 897.; (115) Theodore lI, 897.; (1l6) John IX, 898.; (117) Benedict IV, 900.; (118) Leo V, 903.; (119) Sergius 111,904.;
(120) Anastasius III, 911.; (121) Landus, 913.; (122) John X, 914.; (123) Leo VI, 938.; (124) Stephen VII, 928.; (125) John XI, 931.; (126) Leo VII, 936.; (127) Stephen VIII, 939.; (128) Maginus II, 942.; (129) Agapitus II, 946.; (130) John XIII, 955.; (131) Leo VII, 963.; (132) Benedict V, 964.; (133) John XIV, 965.; (134) Benedict VI, 973.; (135) Benedict VII, 974.; (136) John XIV, 983.; (137) John XV, 985.; (138) Gregory V, 996.; (139) Sylvester II, 999.; (140) John XVII, 1003.; (141) John XVIII, 1004.; (142) Sergius IV, 1009.; (143) Benedict VIII, 1012.; (144) John XIX, 1024.; (145) Benedict lX, 1032.;
(146) Sylvester III, 1045.; (241) James Coyon de Matignon, was consecrated by Jaques-Benigne Bossuet in 1693.; (242) Dominicus Marie Varlet, Consecrated in 1719 in Paris by Bishop de Matignon, assisted by both the Bishop of Quebec and the Bishop of Claremont.; Varlet was named Coadjutor to the Roman Catholic Bishop of Babylon who died on 20 November 1717, and Bishop Varlet succeeded to the title.; After a period in Persia at Schamake, he was suspended from office for alleged technical irregularities, including the confirmation of 604 candidates in Holland, whom he had confirmed at the request of the Church in Amsterdam.; The Dutch Church had been without a bishop for 18 years as a punishment from Rome because the Dutch Church refused to cooperate in the persecution of the "Jansenists" in Holland.] Following the election of...
(243) Comelius Van Steenhoven to serve as Archbisbop of Utrecht, the Primatial See of Holland, Varlet agreed to perform the consecration, which he did on 15 October 1724, thus making Van Steenhoven the seventh Archbishop of Utrecht and canonical successor to Saint WllIibrord, the British missionary who had brought the Christian faith to Holland. In this consecratiou was born the succession of the Old Catholic Church.; (244) Johannes Van Slipinout, 1745. (245) Gaullhenis Michaci Van Niewenhuizen, 1786.; (246) Adrian Brockman, 1778. (247) Johannes Jacobus Van Rhijin, 1797.; (248) Gilbenus de Jong, 1805. (249) Wilibrordus Van Os, 1814.; (250) Jobanfles Bon, 1819. (251) Johannes Van Santen, 1825. (252) Flermanus Heukamp, 1854.; (253) Caspanis Johannes Rinkel, 1873.
(254) Gerardus Gul, 1892.; (255) Arnold Harris Mathew was consecrated on 28 April 1908 by Archbishop Gul of Utrecht, assisted by Bishop J. J. Van Thiel of Haarlem, Bishop N. B. P. Spit of Deventer and Bishop J. Demmel of Bonn, Germany, to serve as the first Old Catholic Bishop of Britain.; (256) Fredrick Wiloughby, 1914.; (257) James Wedgewood, 1916.; (258) Irving Cooper, 1919.; (259) Charles Hampton, 1931. Hampton was Principal consecrator of... (260) Herman A. Spruit, 1957.; (261) Roberto de La Caridad Toca y Medina, 1982.; (262) Jorge Enrique Rodriguez -Villa, 1985.; (263) Leonardo Marín-Saavedra, 2003 (June 15, 2003).
[II] Antiochian Syro-Jacobite Succession:
1. St Peter the Apostle, who consecrated; 2. St. Evodius, the Bishop and Patriarch of Antioch, who consecrated; 3. St. Ignatius, Martyr, ca. 68 A.D., who consecrated; 4. St. Aaron, ca. 107 A.D., who consecrated; 5. St. Cornelius, 137 A.D., who consecrated; 6. St. Eados, 142 A.D., who consecrated; 7. St. Theophilus, 157 A.D., who consecrated; 8. St. Maximin, 171 A.D., who consecrated; 9. St. Seraphin, 179 A.D., who consecrated; 10. St. Asclepiades, Martyr, 189 A.D., who consecrated; 11. Philippe, 201 A.D., who consecrated; 12. Zebinus, 219 A.D., who consecrated; 13. Babylas, Martyr, 237 A.D., who consecrated; 14. Fabius, 250 A.D., who consecrated; 15. Demetrius, 251 A.D., who consecrated 16. Paul I, 259 A.D., who consecrated; 17. Domnus I, 270 A.D., who consecrated; 18. Timothy, 281 A.D., who consecrated; 19. Cirilo, 291 A.D., who consecrated; 20. Tyrantus,
296 A.D., who consecrated; 21. Vitalius, 301 A.D., who consecrated; 22. Philogone, 318 A.D., who consecrated; 23. Eustachius, 323 A.D., who consecrated; 24. Paulin, 338 A.D., who consecrate; 25. Philabinus, 383 A.D., who consecrated; 26. Evagrius, 386 A.D., who consecrated; 27. Phosphorius, 416 A.D., who consecrated; 28. Alexandre, 418 A.D., who consecrated; 29. Jean I, 428 A.D., who consecrated; 30. Theodotus, 431 A.D., who consecrated; 31. Domnus II, 442 A.D., who consecrated; 32. Maxime, 450 A.D., who consecrated; 33. Accace, 454 A.D., who consecrated; 34. Martyrius, 457 A.D., who consecrated; 35. Peter II, 464 A.D., who consecrated; 36. Philade, 500 A.D., who consecrated; 37. Severius the Great, 509 A.D., who consecrated; 38. Sergius, 544 A.D., who consecrated; 39. Domnus III, 547 A.D., who consecrated; 40. Anastase,
560 A.D., who consecrated; 41. Gregory I, 564 A.D., who consecrated; 2. Paul II, 567 A.D., who consecrated; 43. Patra, 571 A.D., who consecrated; 44. Domnus IV, 586 A.D., who consecrated; 45. Julianus, 591 A.D., who consecrated; 46. Athanasius I, the Chancellor, 595 A.D., who consecrated; 47. John II, 636 A.D., who consecrated; 48. Theodore I, 649 A.D., who consecrated; 49. Severus, 668 A.D., who consecrated; 50. Athanasius II, 684 A.D., who consecrated; 51. Julian II, 687 A.D., who consecrated; 52. Elie I, 709 A.D., who consecrated; 53. Athanasius III, 724 A.D., who consecrated; 54. Evanius I, 740 A.D., who consecrated; 55. Servais I, 759 A.D., who consecrated; 56. Joseph, 790 A.D., who consecrated; 57. Ciriacus, 793 A.D., who consecrated; 58. Dionysius I de Tal-Mahre, 818 A.D., who wrote a history of Syrians, who consecrated; 59. Jean III,
847 A.D., who consecrated; 60. Ignace II, 877 A.D., who consecrated; 61. Theodosius, 887 A.D., who consecrated; 62. Dionysius II, 897 A.D., who consecrated; 63. John IV, 910 A.D., who consecrated; 64. Basile I, 922 A.D., who consecrated; 65. John V, 936 A.D., who consecrated; 66. Evanius II, 954 A.D., who consecrated; 67. Dionysius III, 958 A.D., who consecrated; 68. Abraham I, 962 A.D., who consecrated; 69. John VI, 965 A.D., (who was imprisoned in Constantinople after the Fall of Antioch in 969 A.D., by the Greek Emperor, Nicephore Phocas), who consecrated; 70. Athanasius IV, 987 A.D., who consecrated; 71. Jean VII, 1004 A.D., who consecrated;
72. Dionysius IV, 1032 A.D., who consecrated; 73. Theodore II, 1042 A.D., who consecrated; 74. Athanasius V, 1058 A.D., who consecrated; 75. John VIII, 1064 A.D., who consecrated; 76. Basilius II, 1074 A.D., who consecrated; 77. Abdon, 1076 A.D., who consecrated; 78. Dionysius V, 1077 A.D., who consecrated; 79. Evanius III, 1080 A.D., who consecrated; 80. Dionysius VI, 1088 A.D., who consecrated; 81. Athanasius VI, 1091 A.D., who consecrated; 82. John IX, 1131 A.D., who consecrated; 83. Athanasius VII, 1139 A.D., who consecrated; 84. Michael I, the Great, 1166 A.D., who consecrated; 85. Athanasius VIII, 1200 A.D., who consecrated; 86. Michael II, 1207 A.D., who consecrated; 87. John X, 1208 A.D., who consecrated; 88. Ignatius III, 1223 A.D., who consecrated; 89. Dionysius VII, 1253 A.D., who consecrated; 90. John XI, 1253 A.D., who consecrated; 91. Ignatius IV, 1264 A.D., who consecrated; 92. Philanus, 1283 A.D., who consecrated; 93. Ignace Baruhid, 1293 A.D., who consecrated; 94. Ignace Ismael, 1333 A.D., who consecrated; 95. Ignace Basile III,
1366 A.D., who consecrated; 96. Ignace Abraham II, 1382 A.D., who consecrated; 97. Ignace Basile IV, 1412 A.D., who consecrated; 98. Ignace Behanam I, 1415 A.D., who consecrated; 99. Ignace Kalejhi, 1455 A.D., who consecrated; 100. Ignace John XII, 1483 A.D., who consecrated; 101. Ignace Noah, 1492 A.D., who consecrated; 102. Ignace Jesus I, 1509 A.D., who consecrated; 103. Ignace James I, 1510 A.D., who consecrated; 104. Ignace David I, 1519 A.D., who consecrated; 105. Ignace Abdullah I, 1520 A.D., who consecrated; 106. Ignace Na Anathalak, 1557 A.D., who consecrated; 107. Ignace David II, 1576 A.D., who consecrated; 08. Ignace Thilathus, 1591 A.D., who consecrated; 109. Ignace Abdullah II, 1597 A.D., who consecrated; 110. Ignace Cadhai, 1598 A.D., who consecrated; 111. Ignace Simeon, 1640 A.D., who consecrated; 112. Ignace Jesus II, 1653 A.D., who consecrated; 113. Ignace A. Messiah I,
1661 A.D., who consecrated; 114. Ignace Cabeed, 1686 A.D., who consecrated; 115. Ignace Gervais II, 1687 A.D., who consecrated; 116. Ignace Isaac, 1708 A.D., who consecrated; 117. Ignace Siccarablak, 1722 A.D., who consecrated; 118. Ignace Gervais III, 1746 A.D., who consecrated; 119. Ignace Gervais IV, 1766 A.D., who consecrated; 120. Ignace Mathias, 1781 A.D., who consecrated; 121. Ignace Behanam II, 1810 A.D., who consecrated; 122. Ignace Jonas, 1817 A.D., who consecrated; 123. Ignace Gervais V, 1818 A.D., who consecrated; 124. Ignace Elie II, 1839 A.D., who consecrated; 125. Ignace James II, 1847 A.D., who consecrated; 126. Ignace Peter III, Patriarch of Antioch and Easter See, who consecrated; 127. Mar Paul Athanasius,
1877 A.D., Syriac Bshop of Kotayan, who consecrated; 128. Julius I, Antoine Francois Xavier Alvarez, 19 July 1889, Bishop of Ceylon, who consecrated; 129. Mar Timotheus, J. Rene Vilatte, 29 May 1892, who consecrated; 130. Paul, Paolo Miraglia, 6 May 1900, who consecrated; 131. Julio, Julien Houssaye, 4 December 1904, who consecrated; 132. Francois, Louis Francois Giraud, 21 July 1911, who consecrated; 133. Jean II, Jean Bricaud, 12 July 1913, who consecrated; 134. Targelius, Victor Blanchard, 5 May 1918, who consecrated; 135. Eon II, Roger Menard, 7 January 1945, who consecrated; 136. Jean III, alias Robert, Bishop of Samaria, Robert Ambelain, 10 June 1946, who consecrated;
137. Andreas, Andre Mauer, 26 January 1958, second Patriarch of the Gnostic Apostolic Church, who consecrated; 138. Tau Jean, Roger Pommery, consecrated by Robert Ambelain, on 26 May 1958, who consecrated; 139. Tau Gillaume, Willer Vital-Herne, 16 September 1967, who consecrated; 140. Tau Charles I, Roger Victor-Herard, 7 September 1970, Actual Former Primate of North America, who consecrated; 141. Tau Johannes XIII, Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa, 6 January 1985, who consecrated; 142. Leonardo Marin-Saavedra, 15 June 2003.
[III] Russian Orthodox Succession:
1. St. Andrew the Apostle; 2. Stachys; 3. Onesimus; 4. Polycarpus I; 5. Plutarch; 6. Sedecion; 7. Diogenes; 8. Eleutherius; 9. Felix; 10. Polycarpus II; 11. Athendodorus; 12. Euzois; 13. Laurence; 14. Alypius; 15. Pertinax; 16. Olympians; 17. Mark I; 18. Philadelphus; 19. Ciriacus I; 20. Castinus; 21. Eugenius I; 22. Titus; 23. Dometius; 24. Rufinus I; 25. Probus; 26. Metrophanes; 27. Alexander; 28. Paul I; 29. Eusebius of Nicomedia; 30. Macedonius I; 31. Eudoxius of Antioch; 32. Demophilus; 33. Euagrius; 34. Maximus; 35. Gregory I; 36. Nectarius; 37. John Chrysostom; 38. Arsacius of Tarsus; 39. Atticus; 40. Sisinius I; 41. Nestorius; 42. Maximianus; 43. Proclus; 44. Phlabianus; 45. Anatolius; 46. Gennadius I; 47. Acacius; 48. Phrabitas; 49. Euphemius; 50. Macedonus II; 51. Timotheus I;
52. John II; 53. Epiphanius; 54. Anthimus I 55. Menas; 56. Eutychius; 57. John III; 58. John IV; 59. Cyriacus; 60. Thomas I; 61. Sergius I; 62. Pyrrhus I; 63. Paul II; 64. Peter; 65. Thomas II; 66. John V; 67. Constantine I; 68. Theodore I; 69. George I; 70. Paul III; 71. Callinicus I; 72. Cyrus; 73. John VI; 74. Germanus I; 75. Anastasius; 76. Constantine II; 77. Nicetas; 78. Paul IV; 79. Tarasius; 80. Nicephorus I; 81. Theodotus I Cassiteras; 82. Antony I; 83. John VII; 84. Methodius I; 85. Ignatius I; 86. Photius I; 87. Stephanus I; 88. Antony II; 89. Nicholas I; 90. Euthymius I; 91. Stephanus II; 92. Tryphon; 93. Theophylactus; 94. Polyeuctus; 95. Basil I; 96. Antony III; 97. Nicholas II; 98. Leo Michael; 99. Leontius; 100. John I; 101. Theopemptus;
102. Hilarion; 103. George; 104. John II; 105. John III; 106. Ephraim; 107. Nicolas 1; 108. Nicephorus I; 109.Nicetas; 110. Micahel II; 111. Clement; 112. Constantine; 113. Theodore; 114. John IV; 115. Constantine II; 116. Nicephorus II; 117. Matthew; 118. Cyril I; 119. Joseph; 120. Cyril II; 121. Maximus; 122. Peter;
123. Theognostes; 124. Alexis; 125. Cyprian; 126. Photius; 127. Isodore; 128. Jonah; 129. Theodosius; 130. Phillip I; 131. Gerontius; 132. Zosimus; 133. Simon; 134. Barlaam; 135. Daniel; 136. Joasaph; 137. Macarius; 138. Germanus; 139. Phillip; 140. Cyril III; 141. Anthony; 142. Dionysius; 143. Job; 144. Hermongenes; 145. Philaret; 146. Joasaph I; 147. Joseph; 148. Nicon; 149. Joasaph II; 150. Pitrim; 151. Joachim; 152. Adrian; 153. Stephan; 154. Nikon; 155. M. M. Nevsky; 156. E. B. M. Meschersky; 157. Aftimios Ofiesh; 158. Sophronios Bishara; 159. John More-Moreno; 160. P. N. Cedarholm; 161. N. B. A. Persson; 162. Francisco Pagtakhan; 163. Paul Christian G. W. Schultz; 164. Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa; 165. Leonardo Marin-Saavedra (June 15, 2003).
IV] Apostolic Succession from JOHN FISHER AND THOMAS CRANMER
The Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, established the Church of Rome, and PETER consecrated the first Bishop of Rome. Both PETER and PAUL were martyred and buried at Rome. The Church of Rome: The Apostolic Succession of the Bishops of Rome, who are the Primates of the one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church by virtue of their Succession from PETER and who bear the title of Pope, descending from Pope LINUS to Pope GREGORY the Great and unto the following men of God:
66. LINUS.; 79. ANACLETUS.; 91. CLEMENT.; 100. EVARISTUS.; 109. ALEXANDER.; 116. SIXTUS I.; 125. TELESPHORUS.; 136. HYGINUS.; 142. PIUS I.; 155. ANICETUS.; 166. SOTER.; 174. ELEUTHERIUS.; 189. VICTOR I.; 198. ZEPHYRINUS.; 217. CALLISTUS I.; 222. URBAN I.; 230. PONTIAN.; 235. ANTERUS.; 236. FABIAN.; 250. CORNELIUS.; 253. LUCIUS.; 254. STEPHEN I.; 257 SIXTUS II.; 260. DIONYSIUS.; 269. FELIX I.; 275. EUTYCHIAN.; 283. CAIUS.; 296. MARCELLINUS.; 306. MARCELLUS I.; 319.; EUSEBIUS.; 311. MILTIADES.; 314. SYLVESTER I.
In the Year of Our Lord 325, the Emperor Constantine summoned the First General, or Ecumenical, Council of the Bishops of the Catholic Church to condemn the Arian heresy and to settle authoritatively the true orthodox Christian Faith. 336. MARK.; 337. JULIUS I.; 352. LIBERIUS.; 366. DAMASUS I.; 384. SIRICIUS.; 399. ANASTASIUS I.; 401. INNOCENT I;
In the Year of Our Lord 410, the City of Rome was invaded and sacked by the northern tribes, called Barbarians by the Romans; 417. ZOSIMUS.; 418. BONIFACE I.; 422. CELESTINE I.; 432. SIXTUS III., 440. LEO I.; 461. HILARUS.; 468. SIMPLICIUS.; 483. FELIX II.; 492. GELASIUS I.; 496. ANASTASIUS II.; 498. SYMMACHUS.; 514. HORMISDAS.; 523. JOHN I.; 526. FELIX III.; 530. BONIFACE II.; 532. JOHN II.; 535. AGAPITUS.; 536. SILVERIUS.; 537. VIGILIUS.; 556. PELAGIUS I.; 561. JOHN III.; 575 BENEDICT I.; 579. PELAGIUS II.; 590. GREGORY I;
Pope GREGORY I, consecrated AUGUSTINE and sent him to Britain as a missionary to and bishop for the people of the Isles. In the Year of Our Lord 597, AUGUSTINE and a small band of monks arrived in Isles, landing on the Isle of Thanet. After preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the King and his earls, King Ethelbert was baptized by AUGUSTINE; Pope Gregory appointed AUGUSTINE the first Archbishop of Canterbury and the first Primate of the Church of England;
The Church of England: The Apostolic Succession of the Archbishops of Canterbury received from the Bishops of Rome and descending from AUGUSTINE to ETHELRED; 597. AUGUSTINE.; 604. LAURENTIUS. ; 619. MELLITUS.; 624. JUSTUS; 627. HONORIUS.; 655. DEUSDEDIT; In the Year of Our Lord 664, the Synod of Whit by was held whereat the ancient British Church and the Church of England are united together into one Church, the Celtic Christians agreeing to observe the date of Easter as it was observed throughout the rest of the Catholic Church.
668. THEODORE.; 693. BRITHWALD.; 731. TATWINE.; 735. NOTHELM.; 742. CUTHBERT.; 759. BREGWINE.; 763. LAMBRITH.; 793. AETHELHARD.; 804. WULFRED. ; 830. THEOLGILD.; 833. CEOLNOTH.; 870. ETHELRED. In the Year of Our Lord 871, Alfred was crowned King. During the Reign of King Alfred the Great, all the Saxon kingdoms were united into one Kingdom of England.
THOMAS JOHN CLAGETT assisted in consecrating EDWARD BASS, who in turn assisted in consecrating BENJAMIN MOORE, who in turn assisted in consecrating JOHN HENRY HOBART and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD. WILLIAM WHITE, JOHN HENRY THOMAS and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD consecrated THOMAS BROWNELL in the Year of Our Lord 1819.
The Archbishops of Canterbury: The Succession of the Bishops of Rome from Pope SABINIAN to Pope FORMOSUS: 604. SABINIAN. ; 607. BONIFACE III.; 608. BONIFACE IV.; 615. ADEODATUS I.; 619. BONIFACE V.; 625. HONORIUS I; 638. SEVERINUS.; 640. JOHN IV; 642. THEODORE I.; 649. MARTIN I.; 654. EUGENE I.; 657. VITALIAN.; 672. ADEODATUS II.; 676. DONUS ; 678. AGATHO.; 681. LEO II.; 683. BENEDICT II.; 685. JOHN V; 686. CONON; 687. SERGIUS I; 701. JOHN VI;
705. JOHN VII.; 708. SISINNIUS.; 709. CONSTANTINE.; 715. GREGORY II.; 731. GREGORY III.; 741. ZACHARIUS.; 752. STEPHEN II.; 752. STEPHEN III.; 757. PAUL I.; 768. STEPHEN IV.; 772. HADRIAN I.; 795. LEO II.; 816. STEPHEN V;
817. PASCHAL I; 824. EUGENE II; 827. VALENTINE; 827. GREGORY IV; 844. SERGIUS II.; 847. LEO IV.; 855. BENEDICT III.; 858. NICHOLAS I. In the Year of Our Lord 864, Pope NICHOLAS consecrated FORMOSUS Bishop of Porto. 867. HADRIAN II.; 872. JOHN VIII.; 882. MARINUS I.; 884. HADRIAN III.; 885. STEPHEN VI.; 891. FORMOSUS.
In the Year of Our Lord 891, Pope FORMOSUS consecrated PHLEGMUND to be the Archbishop of Canterbury. In the Year of Our Lord 909, PHLEGMUND consecrated ALTHELM to be the Bishop of Wells, and thereafter ATHELM succeeded PHLEGMUND as the Archbishop of Canterbury. 923. ATHELM.; 928. WULFHELM.; 941. ODO SEVERUS.; 954. DUNSTAN.; 988. AETHELGAR.; 989. SIRICIUS.; 996. AELFRIC.; 1005. ALPHEGE.; 1013. LEOVINGUS.; 1020. AETHELNOT.; 1038. EADSIGE.; 1050. ROBERT de JUMIEGES.; 1052. STIGAND.
In the Year of Our Lord 1066, the Normans invaded England, and Duke William of Normandy, known as William the Conqueror, was crowned the first Norman King of England at Westminster Abbey, London, on Christmas Day of that same year. 1070. LANFRANC.; 1093. ANSELM.; 1114. RODULPH D'ESCUTURES.; 1122. WILLIAM CORBEUIL.; 1138. THEOBALD.; 1162. THOMAS à BECKET.; 1171. RICHARD.; 1184. BALDWIN.; 1191. REGINALD FITZJOCELYN.; 1193. HUBERT WALTER.; 1207. STEPHEN LANGTON.; 1229. ROBERT WETHERSHED.; 1234. EDMUND RICH.; 1245. BONIFACE of SAVOY.; 1272. ROBERT KILWARBY;
1278. JOHN PECKHAM.; 1294. ROBERT WINCHELSEY.; 1313. WALTER REYNOLD. In the year of our Lord 1297, Sir William Wallace, Guardian of Scotland, won the battle of Stirling Bridge against the invading English. Wallace is executed in 1305. Robert the Bruce is coronated King Robert the First, King of Scots in 1306. In the year of our Lord 1316, Scotland is freed forever from foreign foes at the Battle of Bannockburn. In the year of our Lord 1320, King Robert the Bruce calls the Scottish Parliament into session at Arbroath Abbey to hammer out a letter of protest to Pope John XXII in Avignon. This letter becomes known as the Declaration of Arbroath, or the Scottish Declaration of Independence. They request independence from the English. Additionally, they declare their obedience to the Pope, “ready to do your will in all things, as obedient sons to you as His Vicar: and to Him as the Supreme King and Judge.”
1328. ROBERT MEPEHAM.; 1333. JOSEPH STRATFORD. During the Years of Our Lord 1348 and 1349, the Black Death (which had come by ship to Europe from Asia) ravaged Britain and Europe. 1349. THOMAS BRADWARDINE.; 1349. SIMON ISLIP.; 1366. SIMON LANGHAM.; 1386. WILLIAM WITTLESLY.; 1375. SIMON SUDBURY.; 1381. WILLIAM COURTNEY.; 1396. THOMAS ARUNDLE.; 1414. HENRY CHICHELEY.; 1443. JOHN STAFFORD.; 1452. JOSEPH KEMP.; 1454 THOMAS BOUCHIER.; 1486. JOHN MORTON.; 1501. HENRY DEAN.; 1503. WILLIAM WAREHAM.; 1533. THOMAS CRANMER.
In the Year of Our Lord 1535, King Henry the Eighth renounced Papal jurisdiction over the English Church. In the Year of Our Lord 1547, King Henry the Eighth died, and his young son Edward acceded to the English throne as King Edward the Sixth. In the Year of Our Lord 1555, King Edward the Sixth died, and his half-sister Mary acceded to the English throne as Queen Mary the First. Queen Mary restored the Papal jurisdiction over the English Church and appointed her kinsman REGINALD POLE as the Archbishop of Canterbury. Under Queen Mary, the Church of England was reconciled with to the Papacy, the Latin Mass was restored, and the Inquisition was brought to England.
In the Year of Our Lord 1535, King Henry the Eighth renounced Papal jurisdiction over the English Church. In the Year of Our Lord 1547, King Henry the Eighth died, and his young son Edward acceded to the English throne as King Edward the Sixth. In the Year of Our Lord 1555, King Edward the Sixth died, and his half-sister Mary acceded to the English throne as Queen Mary the First. Queen Mary restored the Papal jurisdiction over the English Church and appointed her kinsman REGINALD POLE as the Archbishop of Canterbury. Under Queen Mary, the Church of England was reconciled with to the Papacy, the Latin Mass was restored, and the Inquisition was brought to England.
The new Archbishop of Canterbury had been made a Cardinal of the Roman Church and was appointed the agent for the reconciliation of the English Church and nation with the Pope of Rome. In the Year of Our Lord 1556, the deposed Archbishop of Canterbury, and translator and reviser of the Liturgy of the English Church, THOMAS CRANMER, was tried for heresy by the Inquisition and burned at the stake by order of the Queen.
1556. REGINALD POLE. In the Year of Our Lord 1558, Queen Mary died, and her half-sister Elizabeth acceded to the English throne as Queen Elizabeth the First. Queen Elizabeth renounced all Papal jurisdictions over the Church of England and restored the reformed English Liturgy. The Queen appointed MATTHEW PARKER as the new Archbishop of Canterbury, the See having been left vacant by the death of REGINALD POLE who died on the same day as his cousin Queen Mary. MATTHEW PARKER was consecrated Archbishop of Canterbury by authority of the mandate of Queen Elizabeth on the morning of the 17th of December 1559 by the four loyal Bishops WILLIAM BARLOWE, JOHN SCORY, MILES COVERDALE, and JOHN HODGEKYN, at Lambeth Palace.
1559. MATTHEW PARKER.; 1575. EDMUND GRINDAL.; 1583. JOHN WITGIFT. In the Year of Our Lord 1603, Queen Elizabeth the First died, and the son of her first cousin, Mary, Queen of Scots, acceded to the English and Scottish thrones as King James the First of England and Sixth of Scotland. 1604. RICHARD BANCROFT. In the Year of Our Lord 1611, King James the First authorized a new translation of the Holy Scriptures into the English language, and the Authorized Version, commonly called the King James Version, of the English Bible was given to the English-speaking peoples. In 1607 the first English settlers arrive in Virginia at a small island that will be named for their King. The settlement is named Jamestown. They found the first permanent English settlement in the New World. Shortly after their arrival they celebrate the first Holy Communion in Virginia on June 21, 1607, the Twenty-first Sunday after Trinity.
They shade themselves from the hot sun by erecting a sail from the ship. Their altar is a split tree trunk placed upon two cut saplings. Of the one-hundred and three souls who arrived most perished before spring including the Rev. Robert Hunt. With this first Holy Communion the settlers began the Anglican Faith of Virginia and of the New World. The survivors would be joined by others and found the first democratic assembly in the New World. Their faith and vision would spark the torch of democracy and freedom for (all) the entire world to see. 1611. GEORGE ABBOT. In the Year of Our Lord 1625, King James the First died, and his son Charles acceded to the English and Scottish thrones as King Charles the First.
1633. WILLIAM LAUD. WILLIAM LAUD had as one of his Consecrators MARC ANTONY De DOMINIS, the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Spolatro, thus adding another recognized line of the Roman Catholic Succession to the Apostolic Succession of the Bishops of the Church of England and the Episcopal Church of Scotland. He would regularize Holy Services and direct the Altars be placed against the East wall of the Church Building in order that the Priest would celebrate with the people facing Jerusalem. He would restore Catholicity to worship but not to rejoin the Roman Church. In the Year of Our Lord 1645, during the Civil War fought between the forces of the King Charles the First and the Church and the forces of the Puritans, the Archbishop of Canterbury, WILLIAM LAUD, was imprisoned and executed by the Puritans for defending the Catholic Faith and the settled establishment of the Church of England.
In the Year of Our Lord 1649, the Puritans declared England a republic and the King to be a traitor. On the 30th of January 1649, the Puritans executed King Charles the First. The leader of the Puritan forces, Oliver Cromwell, was declared Lord Protector of England by the House of Commons, and England suffered under Puritan tyranny during the Protectorate of Cromwell. During the time of the Interregnum, the See of Canterbury was vacant for fifteen Years. In the Year of Our Lord 1660, the Kingdom was restored, and the exiled Heir of the martyred King acceded to the throne as King Charles the Second. King Charles the Second appointed WILLIAM JUXON to the See of Canterbury.
1660. WILLIAM JUXON. In the Year of Our Lord 1661, King Charles the Second had the Book of Common Prayer revised, and in the Year of Our Lord 1662 the revised Prayer Book was published and ordered by both the King and the Convocations of Canterbury and York to be used throughout England and Wales. 1663. GILBERT SHELDON. 1678. WILLIAM SANCROFT. In the Year of Our Lord 1685, King Charles the Second died, and his brother acceded to the English and Scottish thrones as King James the Second of England and Seventh of Scotland. The King was received into the communion of the Church of Rome. In the Year of Our Lord 1688, the Queen was delivered of a Prince, and the nation feared that a Roman Catholic would accede to the English throne and undermine the settlement of religion established by Queen Elizabeth the First.
The King and Queen with the infant Prince fled England for France, and Parliament invited the daughter of the King by his first Queen, The Princess Mary, and her Dutch husband, Prince William of Orange, to come to England and to reign conjointly as Queen Mary the Second and King William the Third. Many of the Clergy and several Bishops, including the Archbishop of Canterbury, having already taken an Oath of Allegiance to King James the Second, refused to take the Oath of Allegiance to the new Sovereigns. The Archbishop of Canterbury, and a great number of Bishops and Clergy, are deposed and deprived of their Sees and Benefices. These Bishops and Clergy became known as non-jurors, and they continued to worship privately until the death of King James the Second, and many of these non-jurors went to Scotland and there became Bishops and Clergy of the Episcopal Church of Scotland. The Non-Juring line of the Episcopal succession of the Scottish Episcopal Church would later be transmitted to the Bishops of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America through its first Bishop, SAMUEL SEABURY.
1691. JOHN TILOTSON.; 1694. THOMAS TENISON. In the Year of Our Lord 1694, Queen Mary the Second died. In the Year of Our Lord 1702, King William the Third died, and his sister-in-law and daughter of King James the Second acceded to the British throne as Queen Anne. Queen Anne richly endowed the Church upon her death in 1714, which has since come to be known as Queen Anne's Bounty. In the Year of Our Lord 1706, the Kingdoms of England and Scotland were united as the United Kingdom of Great Britain. In the Year of Our Lord 1714, upon the death of The Queen, Parliament enacted the Act of Settlement, and asked the Protestant descendant of King James the First, Prince George of Hanover, to accept the throne of Great Britain. Prince George of Hanover acceded to the throne as King George the First of Great Britain.
1715 WILLIAM WAKE. In the Year of Our Lord 1727, King George the First died, and his son acceded to the British throne as King George the Second. 1737. JOHN POTTER.; 1747. THOMAS HERRING.; 1757. MATTHEW HUTTON.; 1758. THOMAS SECKER. In the Year of Our Lord 1760, King George the Second died, and his son acceded to the British throne as King George the Third. 1768. FREDERICK CORNWALLIS. In the Year of Our Lord 1776, thirteen British colonies seceded from the British Empire and united to form the United States of America. The authority of The King was rejected in favor of an elected President and Congress. The Church of England in the newly-formed United States of America was re-naming the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America, and the Protestant Episcopal Church was disestablished under the terms of the new Constitution.
1783. JOHN MOORE. The Protestant Episcopal Church: The Apostolic Succession of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America received from the Bishops of the Scottish Episcopal Church and the Archbishops of Canterbury: 1784. Samuel Seabury. In the Year of Our Lord 1784, SAMUEL SEABURY was consecrated the first Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church by Bishops KILGOUR, PETRIE, and SKINNER, of the Scottish Episcopal Church. 1787. Samuel Provoost. In the Year of Our Lord 1787, SAMUEL PROVOOST was consecrated Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church by the Archbishop of Canterbury, JOHN MOORE, assisted by the Archbishop of York, and the Bishops of Peterborough and Bath and Wells. 1787. William White. In the Year of Our Lord 1787, WILLIAM WHITE was consecrated Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church by the Archbishop of Canterbury, JOHN MOORE, and the Bishops of Peterborough and Bath and Wells.
1790. James Madison. In the Year of Our Lord 1790, JAMES MADISON was consecrated Bishop of Protestant Episcopal Church by the Archbishop of Canterbury, JOHN MOORE, assisted by the Bishops of London and Rochester. 1792. Thomas John Clagett. In the Year of Our Lord 1792, Bishops SAMUEL SEABURY, SAMUEL PROVOOST, WILLIAM WHITE, and JAMES MADISON, consecrated THOMAS JOHN CLAGETT (Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church). 1819. Thomas Brownell. THOMAS JOHN CLAGETT assisted in consecrating EDWARD BASS, who in turn assisted in consecrating BENJAMIN MOORE, who in turn assisted in consecrating JOHN HENRY HOBART and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD. WILLIAM WHITE, JOHN HENRY THOMAS and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD consecrated THOMAS BROWNELL in the Year of Our Lord 1819.
Thus, through THOMAS BROWNELL the lines of Apostolic Succession descending from the Archbishops of Canterbury, the Archbishops of York, the Bishops of London, the Bishops of Peterborough, the Bishops of Bath and Wells, and the Bishops of Rochester, as well as from the Non-Juring lines of succession of the Scottish Church, were joined together and were transmitted. THOMAS JOHN CLAGETT assisted in consecrating EDWARD BASS, who in turn assisted in consecrating BENJAMIN MOORE, who in turn assisted in consecrating JOHN HENRY HOBART and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD. WILLIAM WHITE, JOHN HENRY THOMAS and ALEXANDER GRISWOLD consecrated THOMAS BROWNELL in the Year of Our Lord 1819.
* Thus through THOMAS BROWNELL the lines of Apostolic Succession descending from the Archbishops of Canterbury, the Archbishops of York, the Bishops of London, the Bishops of Peterborough, the Bishops of Bath and Wells, and the Bishops of Rochester, as well as from the non-Juring lines of succession of the Scottish Church, were joined together and were transmitted. Anglican Succession to IAL: MOORE - White - Hopkins - Chechemian - Crow - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa - Leonardo Marin-Saavedra. Non-Juring Bishops of England succession to IAL: MONTAIGNE - Seabury - Richardson - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa - Leonardo Marin-Saavedra.
Additional Apostolic Succession to IAL:
Additional Apostolic Succession of the Church of Antioch Through Co-Consecrating Patriarch Roberto C. Toca to IAL: [IIIA] Roman Catholic-Old Catholic: St. Peter - Gul - Mathew - Wedgewood - Hampton -Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa – Marin-Saavedra. [IVA] Syrian Antiochene: St. Peter - Alvarez - Vilatte - Lloyd - Raleigh - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [V] Syrian Gallican: derived from a French branch of the same line as above and conveyed through Newman - Palatine - Holler - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [VI (A)] Armenian Uniate: Chorchurian - Chechemian - Crow - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [VII (A)] Syro-Chaldean: St. Thomas - Shimon XVIII - Antony - Bartlett - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [VIII] Chaldean Uniate: Brooks - Newman - Palatine - Hoeller - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [IX] Coptic Orthodox: St. Peter - St. Mark - Patriarchal See of Alexandria - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra.
[X] Order of Corporate Reunion: Lee - Secombe - Crow - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XI] Anglican: Moore - White - Hopkins - Chechemian - Crow - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XIIA] Greek Melchite: Cyril VI - Savoya - Aneed - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XIII] Orthodox Patriarchate (Constantinople): Sergius - Kleefish - Aneed - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XIV] Russian Orthodox: Nikon - Makarius - Ortinsky - Kleefish - Aneed - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XV] Polish National Catholic: Kaminsky - Vilatte - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XVI] Albanian: Pedrovski - Zeiger - Roebke - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XVII] Welsh Succession: Field - Laud - Richardson - Chechemian - Crow - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XVIII] Non-Juring Bishops of England: Montaigne - Seabury - Richardson - Newman - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra. [XIX] Irish Succession: Hampton, Archbishop of Armagh - Howson - Laud - Maxey - Wadle - Spruit - Toca - Rodriguez-Villa - Marin-Saavedra.
Additional Apostolic Succession of the Philippine Independent Catholic Church through Consecrating Bishop Paul Christian Schultz for Archbishop Jorge Rodriguez-Villa to Leonardo Marin-Saavedra. [XX] On 15 August 1954, + Esteban Mayer Corradi-Sacrella, assisted by + Carlos Duarte Costa, consecrated sub conditione + Emile Federico Rodriguez y Durand (Fairfield), (b) who on 20 March 1977, consecrated sub conditione + Paul Christian G. W. Schultz, (c) who on 1 August 1992, consecrated sub conditione + Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa, who on 15 June 2003, consecrated Leonardo Marin-Saavedra. Additional Apostolic Succession to IAL, of the Gallican Catholic Church of Canada and the Catholic National Gallican Church of France through consecrated sub Conditione Inter-Changes Lines (no religious ceremony) by Gilles Tremblay for Archbishop Leonardo Marin-Saavedra.
[XXI] On 21 July 2005, (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) + Archbishop Gilles Tremblay, assisted by + Archbishop Gaston Morneau and + Bishop Patrick Leone, consecrated Interchange Apostolic Linage (Transition) for + Leonardo Marin-Saavedra [(9. Le Pape Benoît XIII, Pietro Francesco (Vincenzo Maria Orsini de Gravina, O.P) consacre Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini (futur Benoît XIV), le 16 juillet 1724.; 10. Le Pape Benoît XIV, Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini consacre Carlo della Torre Rezzinico (futur Clément XIII), le 19 mars 1743.; 11. Le Pape Clément XIII, Carlo della Torre Rezzinico consacre Bernado Giraud, le 26 avril 1767.; 12.
Le Cardinal Bernardo Giraud consacre Alessandro Mattei, le 23 février 1777.; 13. Le Cardinal Alessandro Mattei consacre Pietro Francesco Galleffi, le 12 septembre 1819.; 14. Le Cardinal Pietro Francesco Galleffi consacre Giacomo Filippo Fransoni, le 8 décembre 1822.; 15. Le Cardinal Giacomo Filippo Fransoni consacre Carlo Sacconi, le 8 juin 1851.; 16. Le Cardinal Carlo Sacconi consacre Edouard Howard, le 30 juin 1872.; 17. Le Cardinal Edouard Howard consacre Mariano Rampolla Del Tindaro, le 8 décembre 1882 18.
Le Cardinal Mariano Rampolla Del Tindaro consacre Joachino Arcoverde de Albuquerque-Cavalcanti, le 26 octobre 1891.; 19. Le Cardinal Joachino Arcoverde de Albuquerque-Cavalcanti consacre Sebastiao Leme Da Silveira Cintra, le 24 juin 1911.; 20. Le Cardinal Sebastiao Leme Da Silveira Cintra consacre Dom Carlos De Costa De Duarte, le 8 décembre 1924.; 21. Monseigneur Dom Carlos De Costa De Duarte consacre Salomeo Ferraz, le 15 août 1945.)]. On 15 August 1954, + Esteban Mayer Corradi-Sacrella, assisted by + Carlos Duarte Costa, consecrated sub conditione + Emile Federico Rodriguez y Durand (Fairfield), (b) who on 20 March 1977, consecrated sub conditione + Paul Christian G. W. Schultz, (c) who on 1 August 1992, consecrated sub conditione + Jorge Enrique Rodriguez-Villa, who on 15 June 2003, consecrated Leonardo Marin-Saavedra.
Nota: Aquí encontrará la Biografía del Papa León X, al estilo de Wikipedia (Nombre verdadero: Giovanni di Lorenzo de Medici). Del Papa Leon X, el Movimiento Antiguo Anglo-Católico 1515, heredo la Sucesión Apostolica válida e ininterrumpida de los Apóstoles.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario